Excellent Effect on Skin Health and Beauty African Black Soap
With the colder weather approaching, we need to make sure that our skincare routine is in check. Most important part of the skincare routine is cleansing. We need to be aware of what kind of soap is right for you. Some soap may over dry the skin and some soap might use harsh chemicals that can be very bad for your skin.
This month, we will go deeper into one of the most underrated soaps on the market, the AFRICAN BLACK SOAP. What is African black soap? African black soap is 100% natural soap originating in West Africa, Ghana. It is made from harvested African plant matter, such as plantain skins, palm tree leaves, cocoa pods and shea tree bark which is sun-dried and then burned to produce ash which gives the soap its characteristic dark color. African Black Soap is best known to treat breakouts in skin, hyperpigmentation, stretch marks, and everything in between.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Natural antibacterial properties make African black soap an excellent alternative to chemical-laden cleansers that we see on the shelves today. It may remove more bacteria than chemically made soaps. Despite its strength, black soap is gentle enough to use everywhere, face, hands and body.
- If you have dry or sensitive skin, you likely already know that scented soaps and lotions is a “No, No”. African black soap is naturally fragrance-free without the artificial fragrance that can cause allergic reactions like some of the over-the-counter soaps.
- People with oily skin can also benefit from the Black Soap. Black soap can help balance your skin’s natural oil production without stripping necessary oils or adding excess oil to your skin.
- It’s moisturizing because Shea butter, which is also known from Ghana, is a crucial ingredient in black soap. While shea can help relieve itchiness and soothe dry skin, cocoa and coconut oil add moisture. It helps soothe irritation and soothe itchiness and irritation caused by eczema, contact dermatitis, and varieties of skin allergies. It may even help clear rashes related to eczema and psoriasis.
- Black soap is rich in vitamins A and E. These vitamins are both antioxidants, which help combat bacteria that attacks the healthy skin tissues.
- It may help reduce fine lines. With Shea butter and coconut oil, as an ingredient, it may help reduce collagen loss and encourage new development of the skin. In result, it can help plump up fine lines and wrinkles. The rough texture of the soap can also exfoliate dead skin cells that make fine lines more noticeable.
With all these great benefits, why wouldn’t anyone use this? So here are some major brands that make African black soap that you need to be carrying at your store.
- OKAY Pure Naturals: African Black Soap by OKAY® will leave skin feeling soft, cleansed and rejuvenated. Due to the additional nourishment from key ingredients like Shea Butter, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera and Cocoa Butter our Nourishing Beauty Wash will help you achieve beautiful, more healthy looking skin
- Shea Moisture African Black Soap w/Shea Butter: Shea Moisture African Black Soap Face & Body Bar is a facial cleanser that clarifies oily, blemish-prone skin. This facial cleanser, blended with Tamarind Extract, is a great exfoliating face wash. Our facial cleanser, blended with Tea Tree Oil, helps gently purify and mattify oily skin. It’s one of our best facial cleansers for oily skin and a face wash for blemished prone skin.
- Dudu-Osun African Black Soap (Tropical) : Dudu-Osun African Black Soap is made from Pure Natural plant-based ingredients including Shea Butter which contributes to its many health benefits. Despite African Black soaps having a name like “Du-DU” and having a “not so pleasing” appearance, its is one of the best skin cleansing and moisturizing soaps on the market.
- Taha Black Soap [Natural]: The TAHA 100% Natural black soap heals, cleanses, and nourishes your body. The moisturizing face and body bar is enriched with pure honey, shea butter, cocoa pod powder, palm kernel oil, coconut oil. It Comes in a TUB and in BAR form.
African Black Soap has an impressive number of health and beauty benefits. With winter just around the corner, be sure to have stock in these “Miracle” Soap. 100% natural. Great for all skin types.